Welcome to Luval's Apartments!

Great Experiences Are Just Around The Corner

We are your gateway to a serene and delightful experience in Paramaribo, Suriname. Situated on Rossignollaan 10, our charming residential apartments offer the perfect blend of comfort and tranquility, providing an ideal escape from the demands of everyday life.

About Us

Luval's Apartments

Welcome to Luval’s Apartments! Whether you’re looking for a long-term stay or a relaxing vacation, we have the perfect bungalows for you. Our accommodations are situated in a residential location, offering a comfortable retreat away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. With four unique bungalows to choose from, each featuring its own mini pool, we strive to meet all your needs and preferences. Whether you’re seeking a cozy spot to unwind with your loved ones or a peaceful environment to work, our bungalows are fully equipped and provide all the comforts of home.

Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, discover local attractions, and unwind in your own piece of paradise. Take a look at our bungalows today and start planning your next stay!


We believe in giving you the best comfort ever

At Luval’s Apartments, we take pride in providing well-appointed 2-bedroom bungalows that feel just like home. Our bungalows are thoughtfully furnished and equipped with all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable and memorable.





Our Facilities

Come For The Accommodation, Stay For The Amenities

At Luval’s Apartments, we prioritize your comfort and convenience. Our bungalows are fully equipped with a range of amenities to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable stay. From modern essentials to thoughtful touches, we have everything you need to make your time with us truly memorable.

Why Choose Us

We go beyond meeting your basic needs.

At Luval’s Apartments, our commitment to your well-being and satisfaction is reflected in the array of amenities we offer. We aim to provide you with a home away from home, ensuring your stay in Paramaribo is nothing short of exceptional.

Private Mini Pool

Each of our 2-bedroom bungalows comes with its own private mini pool, offering you a refreshing oasis to cool off and unwind.

Fully Furnished Living Spaces

Step into a well-appointed living area that provides the perfect setting for relaxation and socializing.

Wi-Fi and Entertainment

Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout your bungalow.


2-bedroom bungalow, USD 90, - per bungalow per night

Each 2-bedroom bungalow is furnished and equipped with a kitchen and living room, balcony, bathroom with hot and cold water, WIFI, TV, 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with queen size beds and private mini pool (good for 4 persons)

Our rates are based per bungalow per night. The condition for rent is a minimum stay of 3 nights.

Including:  housekeeping 1* a week, WIFI internet, towels and bed linen and free use of laundry rooms.

Excluding: laundry service, breakfast, change on linen.

To make your reservation final we ask a down payment of 25%. The remaining 75% is due at check-in. Please note that the bank charges are for your account. We accept wire transfers or cash.


Rossignollaan 10, Paramaribo — Suriname





Contact Us

Ready to book your stay at Luval's Apartments?

Our friendly staff is available to assist you with any inquiries or booking requests you may have. We look forward to welcoming you to Luval’s Apartments and providing you with an unforgettable experience in Suriname’s capital city, Paramaribo.
Our cancellation policy: 

Cancellation between 14 days and check-in day a cancellation fee of USD 150, – will be charged.
We strongly recommend you to have travel insurance.

Copyright © 2023 Luval's Apartments, All rights reserved. Developed by BUZZ CLICK N.V.